In our sixth episode of LIFESTYLE LIVING, we explore Edgestone. Offering lush landscaping, hike and bike trails, neighborhood parks and upscale amenities, Edgestone is a 307-acre master-planned community in west Frisco.
Our Hostess, Allyson Mendel, walks us through the model home of this breath-taking new development that has the following amenities:
- At the southwest corner of Stonebrook Parkway and Legacy Drive
- Community center, park, pool, and playgrounds
- Numerous neighborhood walking trails
- 5 minutes from Kroger Marketplace and a variety of retail shops and restaurants, banks, services, and gas stations
- Near The Star
- Near Legacy West Shopping
- Less than 5 minutes from Dallas North Tollway
- Frisco Fire Station #4 less than 10 minutes away
- Medical City Hospital is less than 10 minutes away
- 10 minutes away from Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
- Schools for the neighborhood are Allen Elementary School, Hunt Middle School, and Frisco High School
The post Edgestone – Elegance and Comfort in Carefully Crafted Design appeared first on lifestylefrisco.com.