A James Beard Award-winner, Executive Chef Eric Gabrynowicz is creating a revival of Southern food from the Carolina Mountains at Tupelo Honey. Eric’s brunches, lunches, and suppers bring family and friends ’round the table so that conversations and cocktails linger longer than usual.
- Located in The Star – 6725 Winning Drive, Frisco, TX 75034
- Southern small plates of fried pickles, loaded potato cracklin’s, and fried green tomatoes
- Entrees include fried chicken, shrimp & grits, and bourbon glazed meatloaf
- “Booze In A Bag” – beer or wine to go!
- Call to order! 469-403-2160
Links & Resources:
The post Eric Gabrynowicz – Crafting Scratch-Made Southern Faves at Tupelo Honey appeared first on lifestylefrisco.com.