It’s been 6 weeks since I started using the BeautyBio GloPRO and all I can say is WOW! If you remember the photos from my Part 1 article, I hope you can see the dramatic difference in tightness and smoothness… Especially in my neck.
I shot all these pics in my home office with ONLY natural sunlight, not a stitch of makeup on, and no photo editing.
What Was My Nightly Routine
First, I washed my face, neck, and décolletage each evening with my ClariSonic face brush. Once my skin was dry, I started with my forehead going across in “rows” from top to bottom, then moving the head up-and-down vertically across my forehead. Then, I moved the device down my face again going back-and-forth in rows and following up with an up-and-down vertical motion as the BeautyBio team recommends covering each area at least 4, if not up to 10, times.
Once I had rolled the GloPRO across my entire face, neck, and décolletage, I immediately applied my anti-aging night serum or cream to the same areas. I don’t like going straight to bed and laying down on sheets and pillows with moistness on my face, so my habit is to perform this routine and then read for an hour before retiring.
What About the Company
Founded by Dr. Terry James and his daughter, Jamie O’Banion, BeautyBio is 100% family owned and self-funded, and Jamie is the majority owner. The runaway success of GloPRO started as a brainchild 15 years ago when she and her father sought to create a tool that penetrated the skin deeper in order for topical skincare products to be more effective.
They filed for the patent over a decade ago and when it was issued in 2013, they knew they needed to design a version for at-home retail use. After two and half years of testing and perfecting, Dr. James and Ms. O’Banion launched GloPRO with a sellout success: $4 million in 24 hours.
Since founding Beauty Bioscience, our company has experienced double, and now triple-digit sale increases year over year and is tracking to hit over $100M in sales in 2018. Part of that success has come from my strong background in research and development, and some has come from having grit and realizing that nothing worth having comes easily. I don’t think of failure as failing, but rather as a chance to edit my thinking and refine what I’m offering.
Alright, Wendi… I’m Buying One! Now what?
Well, you might have some questions about your new GloPRO, so here’s some answers:
- Does the GloPRO require charging? No. The device comes with batteries installed and is ready for immediate use. After unboxing (and admiring the beautiful packaging!) you need only to remove the clear battery tab and press the power button on the back to begin. The power cord is not a charger and is provided as a convenience if battery power is unavailable.
- How often should I replace the roller head? If used regularly, the roller head should be replaced every three months.
- What is the needle length of each MicroTip? The GloPRO Face MicroTip head contains 540 surgical steel tips with a needle length of 0.3 mm.
- How many times per week should I use GloPRO? It’s recommended for use 2-3 times per week, but I used it nightly as my skin grew into toleration. I HIGHLY recommend nightly use!
- When should I use the GloPRO? While you may be tempted after an evening of happy hour fun, to skip it and think “I’ll just use it in the morning.” Don’t. Nighttime use is recommended as the treatment aligns with your body’s natural circadian rhythms and your skin cells are regenerating when you sleep.
- Can I use GloPRO while pregnant or nursing? While this doesn’t apply to me, the short answer is yes. The GloPRO is safe to use and is the fastest, most natural, and most effective way to firm skin and fade those marks left behind by your bundle of joy. Always consult your physician.
- Why is my Sanitizing Spritzer bottle empty? The Sanitizing Spritzer bottle is provided as a convenience to use when cleaning your tool after every use. Due to regulatory provisions, flammable alcohol and electronics may not be packaged together.
- With what type of alcohol should I fill my Spritzer bottle? All you need is regular isopropyl alcohol from your pharmacy/drugstore.
- Can I travel with my GloPRO? Yes! Bon voyage! Be sure to store the device in its clear storage case to avoid damaging the MicroTips on the roller head. And, be sure to pack your Sanitizing Spritzer.
- Who do I contact if I have questions about my GloPRO? To speak with a BeautyBio Customer Care Specialist, please call 877-797-5486 or email [email protected]
So, let’s get GLOWING Frisco! And, let me know in the comments below if you use this device and how you like your results.
FULL DISCLOSURE: This post is sponsored by BeautyBio and their GloPRO by way of Wendi receiving a GloPRO and testing the product over 1 month.